- Replace old (more than 6 months) baking powder and baking soda for proper rising.
- Don’t overmix or the texture will be tough.
- Bake the batter as soon as you have prepared it because the leavening strength will weaken if it is not exposed to heat promptly.
- Test that the bread is done by sticking a wooden skewer in the center; it should come out clean or just a few moist crumbs attached.
- Cool the bread in the pan for 10 minutes and then unmold on a wire rack to finish cooling.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: