- One 8-ounce can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup orange blossom honey
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- One 8-pound cooked spiral-sliced ham
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. To make the glaze, in a small bowl, stir together all of the ingredients until well blended.
- Place the ham flat side down in a shallow roasting pan. Insert bamboo skewers into the ham in 2 places to hold the slices firmly together.
- Bake for 1 hour. Spread half of the glaze on the ham, using the back of a spoon to help it adhere. Bake for 45 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the ham reads 135 F.
- Raise the oven temperature to 425 F. Apply the remaining glaze, pressing it into the ham with the back of the spoon. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the glaze is set and the internal temperature of the ham is 140 F. Place on a carving board or platter. Remove the skewers and serve.
Make up to 1 hour ahead and serve warm. The ham can also be made 2 days ahead, refrigerated, and served chilled.
Serves 12 to 16 people.